martedì 15 novembre 2016

SOME METEOROLOGICAL PHOTOS OF DAVIDE SANTINI


  • What I want to show in this article


In this short article I'll show you some of my meteorological picture.

I am an amateur photographerbut I know the technical principles of panoramic photography.
I always snap outdoors, large views and landscapes: all these foto are in "full manual" set-up.
Enjoy with my recent shoots!



Isolated tree nearby Milan: 
21 mm 1/500 f/11 ISO400


Intense colors in Autumn:
18 mm 1/320 f/6.3 ISO200



The beauty of Como Lake (Lecco):
19 mm 1/500 f/11 ISO400



The Super-Moon:
300 mm 1/500 f/9 ISO100 exp(-0.7)

  • I hope you enjoyed my meteorological photos: these are some example only, but I swill show you lots of my photo slowly. In this website, I alternate meteorology article and meteorological photos.


1 commento:

  1. complimenti per le bellissime foto !! da emanuele lemon band

    RispondiElimina